Taylor Field Peas
PBA Taylor is a mid flowering and early to mid maturing field pea, slightly later than PBA WhartonA but earlier than Kaspa. It is the highest yielding field pea variety across most cropping regions as of 2021 and outclasses the existing dual virus resistant variety PBA Wharton except in regions with high boron and salinity constraints.
- Consistently highest yielding field pea variety across many environments
- Mid flowering and early to mid maturity
- Similar erect and semi-leafless plant type to Kaspa
- Resistant to pea seed-borne mosaic virus and bean leaf roll virus
- Grain marketable as ‘Kaspa-type’