Reaper Red Clover
Reaper Red Clover is a high yielding, large leafed, semi-erect growing diploid red clover which is suitable for grazing and for hay and silage.
Reaper is a very palatable variety, with fine stems which are less stalky than traditional red clovers and is low in oestrogen levels. It has good disease resistance and strong persistence.
- Dual purpose grazing & hay / silage use & compatible in mixes
- High yielding, with strong winter activity
- Highly palatable, with finer stems
- Low oestrogen levels
- Very good disease resistance, including sclerotinia and rust
- More tolerant of clover root weevil than white clover
- Very good persistence, even under close sheep grazing