PBA Amberley Faba Bean
PBA Amberley is a mid-season flowering faba bean that has high yield potential in the higher rainfall and long growing season districts of south eastern Australia. It has a greater level of resistance to chocolate spot than all current varieties and is also resistant to both pathotypes 1 and 2 of ascochyta blight.
- High yielding faba bean for high rainfall areas of Southern Region
- Better resistance to Chocolate spot than current varieties
- Same resistance to Ascochyta blight as best current varieties
- Good standing ability and low level of ‘necking’
- Medium seed size, similar to PBA Samira