Coota, has been released to complement the high yielding, AH quality, mid season maturing varieties Beckom and Scepter; offering an earlier sowing opportunity, APH quality, as well as maintaining the high yield potential that growers expect out of new varieties.
- High yielding in early sown trials and situations
- Mid-slow maturity, best suited to end of April – beginning of May sowing
- APH quality classification with low screenings and high test weights
- Very good black point resistance
- Excellent lodging resistance
- Alternative to LRPB Lancer, LRPB Stealth and other earlier sowing options