We see Scepter as the successor to Mace. With Mace as its major parent, Scepter looks and behaves very similar to Mace, so will likely fit into the same position in your rotation. Scepter has the added benefit of improved leaf rust and stripe rust resistance, and is about two days later to flower.
- Mace replacement
- Improved yield over Mace
- AH quality classification
- Early-mid season maturity, slightly later than Mace
- Good physical grain quality package
- CCN and yellow leaf spot resistance equal to Mace
- Improved stripe rust resistance over Mace