Cyclops has demonstrated exceptional performance across a broad range of regions and seasonal conditions, and has emerged as the clear market leader for barley varieties. Cyclops has become the new yield benchmark across the majority of South Eastern Australian regions.
- The highest yielding barley variety available
- Quick-mid maturity, slightly slower than Spartacus CL
- Wide adaptation to a range of environments and seasonal conditions
- Erect growing Hindmarsh plant type
- Less susceptible to lodging than taller varieties such as Compass
- Competitive physical grain quality package
- Has entered the Barley Australia malt accreditation program but is currently deliverable as Barley/Feed